Monday, March 11, 2013

Homeschooling Mom, Are You Lonely?

It's hard to think of ourselves as being lonely when we are surrounded by our children 24 hours a day, 7 days a week...but it does happen...  I am excited to be guest posting at Managing Your Blessings today about being a lonely homeschooling mom.  I hope that you'll take time to read it...and that it will encourage you if you are struggling with loneliness.


Click here ~ The Lonely Homeschooling Mama ~ to go to the post at Managing Your Blessings.

2 comments:

  1. Very encouraging post. Just what I needed today -- thank you Lord! No coincidence that I saw my name which is your name and found your blog this evening. ;) (Oh, and my middle name is Gold -- truly weird!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that this encouraged you. It was my most "open" post EVER! But I knew that there had to be others out there feeling the same way...so I knew that God led me to write it! I am so glad to know a fellow "Hillary." :)

      Delete